Meet the pocket squares that you can use in many different ways! They are fantastic for cooking eggs, but are also great as cookie, jelly or dessert cutters. You can even melt chocolate or home baking icing in them!
Made of the best quality silicone which is safe, BPA free and non-toxic to food. Pocket squares are resistant to high temperatures of 0-230 ℃.
From now on, you can easily prepare your favorite pocket eggs. It is enough to gently grease the pocket squares to make sure that nothing sticks to them.
Then just put them in a water bath or in a pan. It is really that simple!
You can clean our pocket squares in the dishwasher. You don't have to dirty many pots and pans!
How to use:
Step 1: spread a layer of vegetable oil.
Setp2: put egg in a bowl.
Setp3: Put in the bowl of boiled water for 5-8 minutes.
- Material: Food safe silicone
- Size: 9 * 6.5cm
- Color: Green, blue, orange, yellow
- Included in the one set: 4 * silicone cooking pockets
- It is advised to give the product an initial wash prior to usage, in the rare event that silicone odor arises, simply give it a thorough wash and let it dry outdoors under good sun and this should eliminate the odor.
- Using spray oil before poaching in order to get a better non-stick experience, you can also get creative and add bacon or cheese.
- During cooking, the poacher stands on the pan and in the boiling water, protects the egg from the tumbling action of water while conducting the heat to poach the egg.